- 1 cup cooked or canned chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons black olive paste
- 2 tablespoons good-quality balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, finely shredded.
- 1 garlic clove, or coarsely chopped
Mix all ingredients together. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes, preferably longer.
source: From Batali via Food Network
recipes/snacks/chickpea_bruschetta.txt · Last modified: 2017/12/19 19:43 by admin