- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken (or use canned chicken)
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce (like Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 cup Real or Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve very hot with celery and carrot sticks or tortilla chips.
recipes/snacks/disappearing_buffalo_chicken_dip.txt · Last modified: 2017/12/19 19:43 by admin