- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8“ X 8” dish).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
- Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.
Read more at: http://restaurant.food.com/recipe/copycat-applebees-hot-artichoke-and-spinach-dip-111797?oc=linkback
recipes/snacks/copycat_applebees_hot_artichoke_and_spinach_dip.txt · Last modified: 2017/12/19 19:43 by admin