- 1 cup Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 package (10 oz.) baby spinach, chopped, or 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours. Serve with your favorite dippers to your favorite people.
Hot Mini Phyllo Cups: Fill mini phyllo cups with 2 to 3 tsp. dip. Sprinkle each with shredded Parmesan cheese. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until dip is heated through.
Cucumber Bruschetta: Thinly slice a seedless cucumber on the diagonal, then top each slice with dip and garnish with snipped chives or thinly sliced green onion.
Endive Dippers: Pipe or dollop dip onto leaves.
Cherry Tomato Bites: Hollow out cherry tomatoes, then fill with dip and garnish with dill.