- 1 _ c. + 4 _ Tbs. unbleached all purpose flour
- _ Tbs. baking powder
- _ tsp. baking soda
- _ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- _ c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. sugar, preferably turbinado (I have used demerrara or brown sugar with success)
- 3 c. grated, unpeeled zucchini
- 1 c. coarsely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, 20 minutes before baking. Move rack to level just below the middle in the oven.
- Spray 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, oil, and sugar for 1 minute or until blended.
- Add the flour mixture and beat on low speed until incorporated.
- Add the zucchini and walnuts and stir until incorporated.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan, then unmold to cool on wire rack completely.
Source: The Bread Bible by Rose Levy Beranbaum
recipes/breads/zucchini_bread.txt · Last modified: 2017/12/19 19:42 by admin